Monday, July 14, 2014

New Leather'D 5Panels!

Since I have been really into Leather making I wanted to combine my Leathering skills with my knack for streetwear fashion.  I personally have always loved 5Panels so I thought I would customize a variety of 5Panels with hand made Leather patches.  I collabed with the original Classic 5Panel brand and hand made and hand sewed every leather patch you see.  I call this collection, the Leather'D Collection.  Each hat from start to finish takes over an hour to complete, therefore, it is very limited.  Here's a video I made for this collection:


Up first is the Leather'D "Box" 5Panel Hat Collection:

 Next up, the Leather'D "Emblem" 5Panel Hat Collection:




And lastly, the Leather'D "Diamond" 5Panel Collection:

So that is the entire Leather'D 5Panel hat collection!  I hope that you like what you see and if you really like, they are available to purchase here >> The Leather'D 5Panel Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment